Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Put DOWN the hook, Sue

I admit I've been obsessed lately;
 Whenever we go on a road trip I crochet nonstop. 

I was annoyed the other day in a waiting room when an, ahem, older gentleman looked at me and loudly asked his wife, "What's she doing?". The wife said, "Knitting or crocheting, I don't know." He looked again, sourly, at me and said "Some people just can't sit still." Exactly right! And look what I've been working on! My bugs!!! I'm so happy, I have a little butterfly I think I'll include in this pattern set, too. You'll notice one of the bees has flatter wings which lay flat....there's another option in which the wings sit up and attach to the back (see the bee in the center of the picture. And, of course a ladybug (it still needs some embroidery, something seems to be missing. Hah!) 

Anyhoo, this pattern set, along with the Flower Power flowers which match the bugs, will be put together into a pattern and put on my etsy store in the next couple of days. Hopefully I'll put another free pattern on this blog at the same time. 

In the meantime, check out my store at susanlinnstudio.etsy.com  and my treasury which includes almost all of my Small Project patterns at http://www.etsy.com/listing/71182701/crochet-patterns-248-pages-updated

No comments:

Post a Comment