Monday, June 18, 2012

A New Chameleon Pattern inspired by Pascal!


This little guy is my tribute to little Pascal, even though it's a bit different. What fun, this little applique takes only 20 or 30 minutes to make, tops, and the flowers are even faster. I'm about to publish one of the flower patterns for free, but for today, I'm just introducing the New Pattern for Chameleon and Flowers Wall Hanging on etsy . We were driving back from the beach, and true to form, I was doodling with a crochet hook. I didn't think Scott was looking, but when I was done with the shape of the little guy, he said "Make him with an eye that sticks out." Genius!

Oh, and my Shannon said, "Make a tongue! Make a tongue! With a fly!" "aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!" That's her squealing. I must admit that was a darn good idea. So, it's really a collaborative effort, as you see. But truly a delight to make for your favorite chameleon fan, young or old. 

Actually I need to put these on a child's purse or pencil case, that's really what they're begging for. 

For lots of darling, easy, fast crochet designs...

Check out my latest at My Etsy Pattern Store or at My Ravelry Pattern Store! I'm also I'm also on Amazon's Kindle store with many of my patterns, if you prefer your patterns on a Kindle.
My 4-Chapter Mini Treasury

is also on Ravelry right now for $9.99!

1 comment: