Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Crocheted Kitty with Santa Hat and Please Test my Horse design!

My Kitty Comes with a Teeny Tiny Santa Hat! Here's the pattern on etsy, and it's coming out in the next two days on Barnes and Noble's Nook Store and Amazon's Kindle Store. I'm so happy!
I've been trying to finish my pony and bunny appliques and lots of other stuff, but I can't seem to get them done! Actually the pony should be out this week too, but only as an ebook, not for sale on Etsy : ( 
If you want to see my ebook patterns you can

The farther into winter I get, the more I want to crochet scarves and shawls! But I'm trying to finish what I have which is halfway done. Ha!

The first three people to send me a note can get this pony applique pattern for free, if they'll just - ahem - proof it one more time for me!! I need testers! Do send me an email to susanlinn @ bellsouth.net (you have to take out the space) rather than just commenting, I can let those comments sit without noticing them.
Anyhoo, here's the pony:
Best wishes to all, and thanks for your kind notes and interest!

---------------------------
To see more, check out my Etsy Pattern Store or my Kindle- and Nook-friendly patterns on Amazon  or Barnes and Noble

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment