Friday, September 10, 2010

New Patterns - I'm Hyperventilating with Joy!

You guys, crochet has always been my hobby, and it's becoming an obsession. I've just created some new patterns, they range from easy crochet patterns like Christmas tree Snowflake Ornaments to more elaborate patterns like thread crochet patterns for jewelry, gothic lace chokers, tiny thread crochet cross pendants, and more. The unifying theme is ARTSY, Hippie, a bit Gothic, and very much fun. I hope you enjoy looking. I'm going to post a few free crochet patterns at my website but am working on the pages, so bear with me.

In the meantime, you can check out my listings on etsy; to see the patterns that are currently up for sale. They're cheap (pdf format emailed to you), and mostly easy and quick. Simple crochet patterns are my goal, so if you are a customer and have some feedback about that, let me know.

Check back for more and thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. These are delightful! I just love them.

    ReplyDelete