Friday, August 19, 2011

Chunky Yarn so Yummy you could Gobble it!

I finished a new pattern today! I have at least 9 or 10 more that are ready to write up, but I'm tweaking, dilly-dallying, what's my problem?
This one's awesome, it's so soft and yummy when done in that "Baby Bee" Hushabye Ombre yarn, in the color "Softly", half cotton and half acrylic. Who names a color "Softly?" And why?

I don't know why, I just love the cap and also the flower done in the same pastel multi. I think the colors are just a bit more muted than most brands...or maybe it's actually the texture I just love. Whatever, it is, you can see what's been obsessing me.
Here's the pattern<a href=http://www.etsy.com/listing/80082577/crochet-pattern-soft-baby-cap-and-simple>on etsy,</a>and I'm working on some flower patterns to give away on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment