Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wow, wish I could crochet a cozy for my Car

This is awesome,

almost as good as a tree cozy...
That's what I like about crochet, it's both humble and cheerful. You can't crochet something and take yourself too seriously. Well, I know better than to say that, you can find some really wierd crochet out there.

But it is very therapeautic making something silly, colorful, and humbly made from yarn. I hope you know what I'm talking about.

I'm so tired of painting this summer. I've been crocheting and designing for days on end; I suppose I need to get my painting chops back some time, but it can wait till next week. When I go take a hike and shoot some photos, I'll feel differently, but until then, I'll keep the hook in my hand.

If you'd like a couple of free fun crochet patterns, like my bowl, a pom pom, or a fun flower, shoot me a note. I hope to have a steady stream of small free crochet smiles here, but it will have to come slowly, like everything.

May God bless your nimble hands and give you a weekend of love and joy. Susan

-------------------------------



click here to see my etsy patterns and you can see my traditional and abstract art at my susankennedy.comwebsite.

No comments:

Post a Comment