Monday, April 23, 2012

Scarf and Scarfette Crochet Collection Finished

Finally finished! I got my even dozen crochet scarf and scarfette patterns (one's actually a chunky edging pattern) collected into one ebook.
Whew! The neat thing about scarves is that they CALL to you1! They comfort you and coddle you, they make you feel cared for. By extension, when you make one for someone, you are offering them that same feeling. What a sweet gift! A bonus is that they're always an accent piece, a spot of your fave colors. Wow.

It's why I love them, and why I'm currently taken with scarfettes, really lariats...you can see the swirly rosettes in the cover pic. Oh, so much fun. Super unique. High contrast, which is a must for crochet jewelry.

Pure happiness! Thanks for looking, and show me what you're designing! Here are my various patterns on Amazon's Kindle Store, including this new one....when you see my patterns as Kindle documents, they're smaller in format and they're unable to be printed out, so I sell them more cheaply than the larger printable versions on my Etsy Crochet pattern store .

Here's the collection on Etsy, it's $12.90; when I get it on the Kindle Store in a day or two, it will cost a bit less (because it's a bit smaller in format and not printable)...I'll make sure to link to it.

Blessings, Susan

1 comment: