Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas, Love it? Hate it?

Wow, here I am contributing to Christmas craziness.
But, I do hope to make it a simpler, cheaper, more handmade Christmas. I tend to dread this time of year, both for the sadness of missing family members  and for the insane expectations. I wonder if the kids would mind doing something totally different this year. I think they wouldn't mind, actually.

This morning the stars were so bright I could still see a few in the Western sky, even though it was almost 7 am. Beautiful.

I hope this crisp early winter day is a lovely one for you, and I hope that Christmas brings togetherness and warmth and the love of our Lord to you and your loved ones.

check out my patterns at susanlinnstudio.etsy.com and also my art at susankennedy.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment