Monday, May 21, 2012

BEST PATTERN SALE of the Summer: Susan's Mini Treasury on Etsy!

My Mini Treasury, with my most popular all-original crochet patterns, will be on etsy this summer for only $12.99!  It has the best of the full-size Treasury, with eight baby hat patterns, dozens of flower patterns, crocheted jewelry and 13 animal appliques!
If you'd like to see thumbnails of all of the patterns included, click here on the etsy listing and look at the second photo of pattern thumbnails. This is really the best of the best that I have, all for $12.99 and in 8 x 10 " printable format. More than 220 pages and 50 individual patterns: flowers, tiny purses, baby hats, jewelry, lots of bitty projects for the beach or pool bag!

Ahh summer, I'm going to be doing lots of these little crochet doodles and wet felting them, yeah!!

Send me a note if you have any questions, and thanks!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment